Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Taking care of Bunny Fu Fu











I looked outside today to find a bunny just barely hopping in our driveway. He wasnt using one leg - so I was thinking he/she hurt its leg. It had nowhere to hop, the grass is covered with mounds of snow. So I did some thinking - I went downstairs grabbed a rubbermaid container full of something and dumped that something and took the rubbermaid outside to scoop up the poor soul (bunny). I gave him some food and then wrapped it up in a blanket. Someday maybe I will become a nurse - but until then we are just doing what we can to help the habitat. We did have to take it away. We popped the bunny in the box in the back of the van and headed to Hager Park where we took him to the shelter of a pine tree and let him have the blanket and wrapped him up snug where he will hopefully stay warm. Rest in peace poor bunny, Rest in Peace!!!!








No comments: