Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stressed??? Whos stressed???

Since it is winter time I get the common question of "Mom, can I have a snack?" "Mom can I have a snack? " Mom, can I have a snack." These children think that since there is nothing else to do, and since we have absolutly no toys in this house, they can passify themselves with going in the cupboard and getting a snack. My name is Mom, but I am about ready to change it, I think - it gets called 1552 times a day. I really love my name "MOM", but when it is overused and underrated I start wondering if I want to change it. So today I was asked by Braedy if I can have a snack, after having 3 snacks previously, I said "NO." her answer to that is "Mom, you stress me out!!!" Well, I wonder what she thinks she does to me somedays - is that LOVE or is it STRESS. I will leave the question up to the voters.

No comments: