Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DREAM BIG!!!!

O.k. so I know it has been a really long time since I have posted something, but the holidays marching in and the kiddos and the hubby home kept me away for a while. The holidays were wonderful. We have been soooo blessed with such a great abundance of family and friends to be around during the holidays. ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!!! Truly!!! : ) Well, 2009 has come in, and I am not usually one for making resolutions, because my resolutions usually end up in flames, but with constant prayer I think that maybe just maybe I can make this one suceed!!! Or I hope that I can anyway. I have titled this blog as DREAM BIG!!!! That I am doing. My dream is to become an aspiring photographer, one where I can carry out the name I have given to this photography as ABUNDANT BLESSINGS. I would love to be bring about Abundant Blessings for people, by being able to capture their lifetime moments and their every personalities and hopes. My dream is to just become that photographer that can capture the creation that God has so placed in front of us by capturing people in their full environment and in the comfort of Gods creation. He not only created this AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL world, but also AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL people, and that is what I dream to photograph. I have started off small, and only one day dream to advance to LARGE!! Without the help of God, I cannot do that. Also, without the help of others thru God I cannot do that. I am going to be taking some upcoming classes in the field of photography and I am very excited to do this. God is already leading me and guiding me, and I feel very blessed!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!! Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and to all those who in the past I have been able to photograph. I truly LOVE you all!!!

No comments: