Saturday, July 19, 2008

New creations




O.k. so I broke the mold and tried to do something differant than my same plaques that I have been making. Go spontaneous and get something new, branch out I thought. So these are 2 of the projects that I have been working on for people lately. I was very nervous about the 2 of them, because it was all new to me other than making the other ones that I have been doing. But, I dont think that they turned out that bad!!! And the owners of these 2 signs really seem to like them as well, at least they say, lets hope they are not fibbing!!!! Please dont ask me about the CHOWDER one, I guess there is some family history behind that one and she thought it would go great in her kitchen. Oh well, I am willing to do anything that people ask for, it sure helps out pay for 2 little girls to go to school next year!!

No comments: