Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday Schmirthday!!!!!!


All this talk about birthdays around here, I think Averie is feeling a little left out. So this blog is for you my sweet Averie.
Braedy and Lisey's birthday are both next week, and Braedy is having a big birthday party with her friends here tomarrow. Then we will have more birthday stuff for her on Sunday and Monday, and then Thursday is Lisey's first birthday. Poor Averie her birthday isnt until October, she has to wait such a long time!!! Wait till these gals turn 30 they wont anxiously await their birthdays anymore!!!
Sorry its been a whole week since I have updated. Elise has been on the fritz with a rash on her leg that the doctors cant figure it out. I think that I am going to become a doctor. Christian education would be well paid for then. I am well on my way to becoming one. I didnt know what was wrong with her in the first place, I could have just earned myself $75 in just copays from dermatology and pediatrician, not to mention the $1000/hour that I would get just for looking at her. Then $50 for perscriptions that I would have earned just for referring and having my messy handwriting on the bottom of a peice of paper. Sounds like I could just have the money rolling in!!! I wouldnt even have to go to school for years on end if all I have to do is tell people "I dont know what it is!" Then Averie would be able to get millions of super balls - that is her favorite thing lately. At 25 cents for a super ball, she could probably get at least 100 of them.

No comments: