Monday, July 21, 2008

My little birthday girls celebration






I thought that I would share some pictures of Elises birthday. We had a great day, even though mommy was a tad bit on the emotional side. We will just say tad bit, dont let our daddy know that we said tad bit, he would have to beg to differ with those words. We went to the park and spent time on the playground and then fed the ducks. Elise wasnt bothered by those ducks just kept trying to chase them. I think one even snipped at her, and she just giggled away!!! Glad it was her, because if one snipped at me I think I would have let out a giant YELP!!!!! We had pizza and cake at night - do you think she ate any of the cake? She kept thinking that the plate was a hat!!! Good girl - get your creative juices flowing already!!!!

1 comment:

Thanh said...

Great site. It's good to see another sister in the Lord blogging away!