Sunday, June 8, 2008

Storms bring out the best or WORST!!!


O.K. so it has been rainy and stormy for the past 3 days or nights in a row, why does it seem like my kids are sooo crabby!!! Or is it that they are growing into their teenage years way to early!!! I think we have a fashion deva on our hands as well as a circus clown and a monkey. Put all of those together and what does that give us, well.... I remain clueless. This all on a Sunday morning when things are hairy as it is literally hairy. I have the oldest that thinks that everyone is going to see her "boobies" in her dress, and screaming so that the whole world will hear her, and then to top it off pony tails dont look nice in her hair. I have Braedy that is twirling cartwheels in the bathroom while Averie is screaming pony tails are wierd and then I have Elise that is trying to get into the shower while her daddy is taking one, this making water fly all over the bathroom, Braedy still twirling like an acrobat and Averie still screaming pony tails are wierd. Not to mention all of this and daddy is singing in the shower!!!! Needless to say I really looking forward to sitting in church and hearing a sermon, but I think that I could have checked my self in a wheel chair with the old man that passed out in church. I will look back at this and laugh someday, and I do count myself as blessed to have healthy children screaming at me, twirling cartwheels, and trying to get a drink from the shower, but I still remain to have an absolutly PERFECT Sunday morning, like the picture above. Does bribbing really work?

No comments: