Monday, June 16, 2008

Bittersweet!!!

It is ever so hard to believe that my little baby will be 1 in 1 more month. Time flies espessially with sweet children!!! I want to just freeze time and not even let them grow up!!!! I know that I do have to give them wings and let them grow up and fly though!!! But it is so hard to see them grow up espessially when you love them unconditionally and with your whole heart!!! I just pray that they grow up to love their Heavenly father and lead a life that is worthy of praise!!! I cannot believe that one year ago I was counting down the days until I grabbed my 2 legs in stirrups and scream with all of my might so that I would have this precious angel come out, and now here I am not wanting to count the days until she is one. If only we could keep them little for just a little while longer!!!

No comments: