Friday, June 6, 2008

Question of the year!!

O.K. so I am just wondering if any of you know why men talk to the t.v. when they watch sports. Do they think that the players have some special kind of hearing and that they (the men) are the players most important people that they listen to them and only them. I am sorry, but I dont get it!!!

On many occassions, I will be sitting watching (attempting to watch) a game that I really dont get and dont care to understand, and I will hear "NOOOOO" "Why did you do that?" "Common D." "Go for it!!!!" that followed by "UUUGGGHHH!!!!!" What is the deal?

Cant they just sit in peace and watch the game? Espessially when they are just by themselves with no buddy, son, dad, or dad in law do talk with them. But wait, I think that would make it worse - you would have more than one person screaming at the t.v. as if it was going to answer back to you. I dont know maybe they have some special thing with the player that they secretly talk back to them in some intellectual way!!!!

If any of you know how this goes on please let me know!! Until then I will remain clueless!!!

No comments: