Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby its cold outside











It is sooo cold outside, ice crystals are forming on our windows. Yikes thats pretty cold. I went to the grocery store this morning too and it is sooo cold that my fingers hurt from the store to the van to unload groceries. I had to sit on my fingers and put them by the heater immediatly. I sure dont ever remember it being this cold - I am not one to like the cold temps - It just makes me want to curl up in a blankie and sip hot chocolate all day. But, what would we do if we didnt have
these temps and snow and we lived in warm weather all the time. I think that we would definatly want some of it. I think we take it for granted a little - at least I do. I am glad that I live in Michigan. What would Christmas be like without the snow and cold!!! I dont know if I would like it. Just makes it a little more like the feeling of Christmas!!! Enjoy your Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: