Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Averie




It is soooo hard to believe that 7 years ago my life changed forever!! I had my very first baby!!! A child to love and nurture in bring up in the way she should go. I never knew that I would have hard days, but then on the opposite side of the specticle I would have a lifetime of love and utter joy. Averie came into the world a bouncing 10 pounds!!! Yes mammoth, but she was all worth it. She is my joy, she is my pride (along with the other 2 girls) but she does make me so pround. Being a first grader - she is always thinking about the other person except her sister. Averie you are such a caring and considerate person - you would do anything to help out the others. I am soooo glad that God has blessed us with you. You are so beautiful inside and out!!! Happy Happy Birthday baby girl!!!! We love you!!! And hope that God blesses you with many many more birthdays in the years to come.



3 comments:

TalsmaKids said...

Happy 7th Birthday Avery

Dykstra Bunch said...

Thanks so much, Heather!!! Its sure hard to believe that they are 7 isnt it!!! But, what blessings they are!!!

Kristen said...

Hi Christine!

It's Kristen, from K. Holly Photography :) Your sites look great, I just bounced around between the three! You're great at capturing kids, and you take beautiful pictures - keep it up!

Happy birthday Averie!